3.10.2010

Castelló gets white.

For the last entry of this term, I'm not going to comment on a news. I think the biggest news this week has been the incredible snowfall in Catalonia on March the 8th.
I've never seen a trace of snow in Castelló; I remember years ago it snowed in Roses and my school got absolutely white. It was really beautiful too, but in Castelló didn't snow. I thought I would never see the snow again in Roses; actually, I thought I would never see snow if it wasn't in the mountains. 
On Monday, we were in Catalan class and I looked through the window and shouted: it's snowing! I love winter and I love snow, so white, so bright.. It's so incredible water can turn into something so beautiful! I think nature is a big mystery, really changeable. 
I spent all Monday at home. It was really cold and... what a bind having to go out in the street! So I just went out when it was necessary, that is, just to go lunch and I was useful to take some photos. At the afternoon I studied my last exams and I played games and cards with my mom. 
In my opinion, it was great to see the snow, but when light, heating and water went away and I had no computer, no TV and no iPhone... I won't have stood it no more.

0 comments: