5.03.2010

Johnny Depp saves friend from mugger.

Johnny Depp saved a friend of him days ago in Los Angeles. When the mugger saw Depp, he recognized him immediately: he ain't stealing from Captain Jack. The man left the bottle he was acting with and Johnny Depp gave him some money and told to go away. 

Normally, celebrities say they don't like to be famous because people recognize them. Here we've got an example which proves that being famous can be also a good point. 
It's obvious that being famous has its pros and its cons, like everything. However, I think this situation has more cons than pros. Even though they got a lot of money (usually more than the one they deserve), they don't have a private life: journalists are always chasing them. 
Famous people can live their life in lustful conditions that normal people can't. If I became famous I'd like to have a huge and modern house in every country I wanted, with a big swimming pool and a beautiful garden. I would travel all around the world staying at the most expensive hotels, I would have my meals to the finest restaurants, I would buy many clothes with which I would fill my multiple wardrobes... Things that I can't do now actually I either need to.

Nevertheless there are different types of celebrities: people who has become famous for an important thing they've done (such as a discovery, films, music..), or people like Belén Esteban. It's shameful how our society treats these stupids as if they were people worth being admired.

2 comments:

Júlia said...

your lovely Johnny Depp! Now you've done this news you must be much more proud of him!lool
did you finally go to barraques yesterday? how did it go?
take care honey:)

Uri said...

Clap for Johnny Depp! Do you remember the man in London acting as Jack Sparrow? He really looks like the authentic one, it was really funny.

See you!