10.29.2008

The flute.

When I was little I started to study music. I don't liked it a lot, but I wanted to play an instrument.
My first instrument was the violin. An old man teached me and he obtained that it likes me. I had my violin and everyday Laura and me, we went to Albert's house and we played for a while. After an year more or less, I bored it. I saw that I didn't like it, so I left the violin.
I decided to try it with the piano. But it was too difficult to play with two hands in different ways: the right one in G and and the left one in F. So I stopped, because I couldn't do it. But I still love it! I really like it sound and I admire any person who can play it.
Finally, when I was 8, I started with the flute. Marina, a young girl teached me, because I was too little to start an instrument in the Music School. So every Friday, in my grandparent's house, we played for an hour. I felt really good when I started to play little songs. An year later, I started in the Music School, with a real teacher, Carles.
Now, I've progreced a lot. I can play very difficult songs and I love the flute too. When I play it, I leave all my stress away, I forget all my problems... My dad really loved listening to me and now, without him here, sometimes I think that wherever he is, he can listen to me.

0 comments: