10.10.2008

TROY.

Troy, my dog, has a big significate for me. Since I was little I wanted a dog, but my parents don't like them so I couldn't have one.
My brothers from Figueres had an Alsatian dog, Roy, in their house. I really like this dog! When they moved to a flat, they gave it to a friend that lives in a very big house with garden, Sergi. There, Roy would be better than in a flat. After one year, Sergi searched a female for Troy, because he was geting old, and they wanted puppies. The female is Alsatian too and in January 2007 they had 6 lovely puppies.
When two dogs have descendants, it's normal to give one of them to de male's family. So Sergi and my brothers pacted like that. They couldn't live with the new member but I asked to Laura's grandparents, who live in a farmhouse and like dogs, and they agreed with me. So in some months I will have a dog, MY dog!
We went see the 2 day puppies. They were black and very very little, but they were really pretty. In May we'll can have our Alsatian dog. That year my father dead, exactly in the 6th May. I was in my brother's house when my mother came to say it to me, because I've went to Barraques last night and that morning we had to go for the dog. We decided to do it because we will have a "nice time", after all.
While we were going to Riumors, we were thinking for a name. Finally, when we have choosed the dog we decided Troy. It's for Tro and Roy (for the father).
Troy is very important for me. It's the dog if ever dreamed about and it was really funny! I'd like to have it in my house, but in Laura's grandparent's house Troy lives perferctly. He isn't caged and he's all day free.











1 comments:

Laura Carrera said...

Oh, Clàudia!
I really like the first photo!
we'll speak later;)
bigKISS*