10.01.2008

WHERE IS THE LOVE?

Hi. =)
I've wanted to start my blog with a song: Where is the love? by the Black Eyed Peas. This song is a critique to our society, to our political system, our reasoning... to ALL our world.
It talks about how the world is getting worst. They can't believe how many of us are so racist that we reject our brothers because of their colour or religion. We're all people, all human, so why is it possible? We must accept and, like they say, love each other.
Also, they talk us about wars, terrorism. People only aspire to earn more money, to be as rich as possible, to posses very much. They're talking about America, and they want to stop the American terrorism first, and after they will be able to try to stop foreign terrorism.
And if we want make our world a BEST world for all of us, we mustn't lead lives away from unity and we must learn to love to go by the straigh way.
I love this song. I think it's really interesting and they're right: we live in a racist world and I think we can't be as racist as we are.
I listened it for the first time when I was 11. I didn't undestand it very well, but when I arrived home I searched it in the internet and I translated it. Then I could perceive the real significate of it, and I can say I fell in love whit Where is the love?.


I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder:
as I'm getting older all people get colder.
Most of us only care about money making,
selfishness got us followin the wrong direction.
Wrong information always shown by the media,
negative images is the main criteria,
infecting their young minds faster than bacteria.
Kids wanna act like what the see in the cinema.
Whatever happened to the values of humanity,
whatever happened to the fairness and equality.
Instead of spreading love, we're spreading anomosity...

Here I've pasted the end of the song, because it's the part I like more. If you want to see all the lyric song: http://www.lyrics007.com/Black%20Eyed%20Peas%20Lyrics/Where%20Is%20The%20Love%20Lyrics.html
I hope you like it.
BYE!

2 comments:

Cèlia Garcia Moreno said...

Hi Clàudia!
I'll open your book of commentaries =]
I like this song. It does a good representation of the society and It makes think about it.
See U 2morrow!

Laura* said...

Helloooo!
this is a very beautiful song!i like it!
See you tonight*
bYeee bYeeee
kiIsses
Laura**