12.15.2008

La Fuga.

I know I've already talked about La Fuga, but this time I want to talk about the concert in Girona this Saturday.
Cèlia came home and Martí takes us to Figueres, where we met Judit. We four went to Salt and met my other brother, Ferran, Miriam, his girlfriend and two friends in the Espai Gironès. There we had dinner at nine o'clock. We went to Montaditos and it was really good. They wanted to eat 12 montaditos in groups of three and I said it was too much, but they didn't listen to me, so Celia, Judit and I, we try to eat 12 montaditos, but we couldn't. We were all paying attention to the TV, because there was Barça-Madrid.
La Mirona opened doors at 10 o'clock, so we didn't saw the match. Martí brought us to the concert and then, he returned to the bar. There was a lot of people in the cue, but we entered very quickly and we arrived at the fourth row. We met Ramos, Màrius, and Jordi... We waited until eleven o'clock, when the concert started.
I was very nervous when I saw the guitarist on the stage. Then, the drummer appeared and they were playing the beginning of a song. Finally I could see Rulo, the singer. People started shouting and their first song was Los molinos. The concert lasted up to 2 o’clock and it was fantastic! They are excellent on the stage, the best group I‘ve ever seen.
It isn’t necessary to that I really enjoyed it. I think Cèlia and Judit too. We had a lot of fun and it will be an unforgettable day! When the concert finished we said: we must go to another La Fuga’s concert!

Here’s the video of the first song they played. I brought my camera, so I have lots of videos and photos. I recomend it to you!