11.28.2008

Decisions.

In all our live we must have important decisions. Decisions are the way we’ve chose to continue our live. It’s something similar as if you are driving in the road and you can go to Figueres or to Roses. You start thinking and you find out that if you go to Figueres you cannot go to Roses, because they are in different ways and you can’t go to both places at the same time.
Then, when you are in Figueres you want to know what’s happening in Roses, but you can’t, because to know what’s happening there, you must be in Roses and you aren’t. So maybe, you take the car and drive to Roses; you’re so nervous that you need to go there because there’s where you have ever lived. Finally you go to Roses and you see that there’s where you want to stay, so you keep there and don’t move.
Well, I know my text it’s a bit paranoiac but it’s just an example for you to understand what I’m trying to tell you. When I make a decision I’m always asking: what would happen if I had chose the option B? I think it has happen to all of you. I just can say that we must be sure of our decisions; if we’re wrong we’ll be able to correct it in the future in a similar situation.



That’s a video from Desperate Housewives. It’s a really funny example. I’ll put you in situation: Susan has been in love with Mike and now she’s going to marry Ian but she’s still in love with Mike. When she has to choose the cake, Mike is in front of one and Ian, in front of the other, so she doesn’t care about cakes and she’s thinking about the 2 men she has in front of her.

0 comments: