4.07.2009

Scorpion.

I don’t believe in horoscopes, but one day a friend of mine says that he had read one and it was right with him. He’s scorpion, like me, so I wanted to have a look at the text and he sent it to me. I think the text is right for me as well, what do you think?

You are a person with not a lot of words, but you’re really active, not only a physical action but emotional and mental. Instinctive, sensitive and intuitive you look round, you listen and hear everything; then you think all over and you act strongly. Moreover, there’s no step back for you.
Scorpions say always the truth, even if it’s rough. In addition if they say a beautiful word, be sure that they feel it because they never include lies in their words. You often get passionate; however you can conceal it very well. Your resentment and your anger have no limits, but you need to love, give e
verything and receive everything. You need to love strongly and that the others love you that way too. You’re very jealous and if you show jealousy you’ll prove the Black scorpion’s legend.
A Scorpion doesn’t accept the other to treat him as an idiot and he has an excellent willpower, he gets all he wants. Insults and flatteries are not important for him and a Scorpion doesn’t need someone who tells him his virtues and his faults.
Scorpions’ smiles are not currently but they are real. Their eyes are really expressive, they’re always looking penetrating and a lot of people get nervous if a Scorpion is looking attentively at them.
A Scorpion doesn’t look, he thinks. When a Scorpion is looking at you he’s trying to tell you something, you must learn to translate his look.

2 comments:

Vito Andolini Corleone said...

You've said that scorpions aren't very talkative persons, I'm disagree only in this point because I think you can be a great person to talk about anything and you have also a lot of "corda" jaj :)

laurapenkert said...

Hi!
yes, I must say this is a quite good description of you. I'm a scorpion as well, and I think some points would also apply for me. Maybe horoscopes aren't just made up?
xd