3.31.2009

Fresh prince of Bel-Air.

Today I will tell you something about The fresh prince of Bell-Air. I used to watch it when I was little and I think it’s a very great TV series.

Will arrives to LA from Philadelphia. He’s going to live with his aunt and uncle and his cousins: Ashley, Carlton and Hilary, who live in a mansion because they’re a rich family. They have a butler, Geoffrey who’s such a funny character. Will is a problematic guy and Banks family suffers all the consequences.

The main characters I like the most are:


Will: it’s played by Will Smith. He moves to LA after his mother thinks over if it would be the solution. He’s honest and a simple person, however he always gets in troubles. He’s always getting angry with Carlton and, in Spanish he calls him “cara-cartón”. He’s a flirt and he can’t help from problems when he wants to go out with a girl.

Philip Banks: he’s the head of the family. He’s very stubborn and blames Will for everything, but he loves his nephew. He devotes a lot of time to his work, he first starts working as a lawyer and time later he’s promoted as a judge. He wants to protect his family but I think sometimes he’s a bit intolerant and long-standing.

Geoffrey Butler: As his surname says, he’s the butler of the Banks family. He always grumbles about Mr Banks, but he’s very loyal and faithful to his masters. He’s such an ironic person, like me but he loves a lot every member of that house.

Hillary Banks: she’s the oldest daughter of Philip and Vivian Banks. She’s very vain and I think she’s a little bit ignorant and silly, although she sometimes contributes to help the family. She doesn’t spend her money, she always take the visa from his father.

Jazz: Will’s best friends. He meets Will because he knows he’s Philip Banks’ nephew. He falls in love with Hillary but she doesn’t care it. Mr Banks always throws him out of the house because he thinks Jazz is an impolite person.



Here's a part of a chapter, where there appear Will, Ahsley and Jazz.

3 comments:

Vito Andolini Corleone said...

I've seen this entrance and I repeat me, you have to coment her!

When I was little I see this tv serie every day 'cause it makes me laugh a lot! :)

CLARA! said...

uuu!

With this entry you have remembered to me that I went to Bel Air two years ago and I saw the house where they filmed the serie.

Is nice that people like you write things like this because all people of our class have seen this programme and this remind us a lot of moments and situations.

Kisses

Uri said...

OH! It is a nice tv serie, I watched it some years ago and I laughed a lot with it. I like so much Will Smith and I think that he is a very good actor.

See you^^

URI