11.29.2009

My dreams

Hello Sònia, I’m Clàudia and I’m not 17 yet because I was born on the 4th of November. I’m in scientific batxillerat because at the future I’d like to become a doctor. That’s my first dream, but I don’t know if I will be able to reach it: I need MINIMUM an 8.5!! However, if I cannot study medicine I think I’ll study journalism, because I love writing, reading and I have some kind of gift.


Apart from my “future jobs”, I dream about travel around the world in during one year more or less... I enjoy visiting other countries and I’m going to save my money to do it. I think I’d take a sabbatical year during my journalism career or, if I finally achieve my first dream (I mean if I finally can study medicine), I’ll do my trip after the career. I’d like to do it with my couple because I think that a year out of our homes, our cities, visiting the whole world would be very exciting!

Basically, these are my two principal dreams, but the most important dream I have is to have health. I’ll have people who love me as well, because I’m a person who needs a lot the other’s love and attention. But the nicest (and also the typical) dream I have is to create a family with the man I love.

To sum up, I have normal dreams, I think. The first dream is about my professional live; the second one it’s about some kind of hobby, and the last ones are current dreams among all humans in this live.

0 comments: