4.07.2010

60-year-old Australian man fights for his life against a wombat.

A 60-year-old man lost his house due to a fire in Australia. He had to live in a caravan while his home was being repaired and during his stay there, he had to fight against a wombat, a big Australian animal which bit him. 


In my opinion, this man was lucky for not being killed by the wombat. There are people who think animals and humans can be friends, but I would ask them with which kind of animals can we establish a friendship? They'll probably answer me 'all of them'.
Obviously, I don't think so. In my view we can't pretend to be friends with wild animals, because they aren't born to be our friends; they are wild and, as a matter of fact, they'll always live independently in their own way. 
However, there are many animals which we can establish a relationship and the best and easiest example are dogs. They are the most faithful humans' friends. I've always wanted to have one, but I've never had because my parents didn't allow it to me, but someday I know I will... I just have to wait till I have my own house. 


2 comments:

Júlia said...

darliiiiiiing! if you finally decide to study for beeing a vet I think you'll have to establish a relationship with lots of animaals!lool
xoxo

Clàudia said...

Of course Júlia, but I won't establish a relationship thinking they're friends of mine.
Pere Amat showed us a video of a man who established a relationship with bears. Finally, one of them killed him, because they'll be always wild animals without the ability of being human friends.