11.26.2008

VAIO CS.

As you know, in 4th Novembre it was my birthday. Some members of my family gave me presents, but my mother's waiting for a computer to arrive in the shop.
In my home there's only oe computer that has internet. My mother is a teacher, so she needs it, and, I need it to, of course (I must do my portfolio work). So there are not enough computer for we two, because when I need it, she's working with it, or the other way.
I don't like desorder, I hate it... it feels me nervous! And my mother, with all her files is very desorderes and she has all of them in all parts of the computer, so I go mad when I try to work on it. I only have a folder and a pendrive for my thinks.

Sony is a brand of electrodomestic products and they have computers too. VAIO CS it's a really beautiful computer model, don't you think it? Well, so when it arrives, my brother will just let us know, 'cause he works in Idea, in Girona. It will be in black. I look forward to my computer and I hope it arrives soon!

0 comments: