11.16.2008

Someone SPECIAL.

Laura... I know you know her. But I'm sure you don't know Laura as well as I know her. She's my cousin and since we're little we've been together day by day, night by night.
Years ago, I lived in Roses. Every Friday, my parents went out with their friends and Laura's parents, so Laura and I, we stayed at Laura's house with our grandmother. It was fantastic! We had dinner and we stayed in front of the TV watching 'Noche de estrellas'. Every Friday when I arrived to her house, she opened the door and sayed: Cuaadiaa! and I answered her and shouted: Laauaa! It was funny to see us.
In summer we went every day to the Club Nàutic from Empuriabrava with my mother, because she's a teacher, so she didn't had school either. Then, we had lunch in our grandparent's house, and after, we gone sleeping for a while. Well, our grandmother thought we were sleeping but we were having fun.

Now we're 16 (well, she'll be sixteen on Friday), and we're still together. I can't imagine my life without Laura. We've lived lots of experiencies together: good and bad ones, but in general ALL our experiencis are very memorable. We want to stay together as long as it would be possible, because we've got too lots of plans for our future.




I love making photos and Laura made that 'moviemaker' with the latest photos of our 2. It's in La Salut de Terrades last weekend.

0 comments: