11.23.2008

La Fuga.

I can't say that La Fuga is my favourite group, because I like lots of music groups. But I can say that they are the ones I like the most.
I started to listen to it when my brothers, as you know, Martí and Ferran, showed it to me. I listen to some music groups because they have said to me: "Hey, Clàudia, I know
a good music group, listen to it, you'll like it!". Everytime they say "you'll like it" they are right; we like the same kind of music.
Well, so I really liked it. When I listened to it, nobody that I know listened to it to. Some weeks after, La Fuga became more popular and people started to listen to it.
This year, I've been to La Fuga's concert. It was on the 23rd of May. I had to choose between the concert an Playback, but I prefered that concert, because it was really important to me and I said: "Oh, I don't know when I will be able to be to another La Fuga's concert!". I went with my brothers and their friends. It was in Barcelona, in Razmatazz. I must say that it's de best concert I've ever been, apart from Fito y Fitipaldis. I can't describe it, you must be in the concert to know all the feelings I have felt.
I didn't know when I'll go to another concert... until last week. A friend told me that on 13th December there's anoter concert in Girona! So I told it to my brothers and we'll go to Girona. I'm quite nervous because, as I've said, it's fantastic! Cèlia is coming with us that time. I think it will be unforgettable!



That's a video of the concert in Barcelona. It's a song called "Mendigo".

1 comments:

Cèlia Garcia Moreno said...

It will be a good way to celebrate final exams =]
Be patienceeeee.....!
I (L) U xurriiii!