11.06.2008

My phobia.

Phobia: a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.
That's what we understand for phobia. Now I'm gonna tell you my phobia. You'll think I'm very exagerate or crazy... NO I'm not! I can't control it, it's something in my mind that I can't change it, because my brain orders get away when... when I see... a BEE! Yes, I turn into a nervous and mad way. I start running up and down, in circles... I shout a lot and I hide behind anyone near me. If you are next to me, you must kill or move the bee away from us. If you don't, I don't stop shouting and runing and... You think I'm crazy, I know... I've said it to you.
When I was little, I saw a film: "Mi chica", where the little boy dies because he's allergic and a lot of bees stung him. So I started being afraid of them. I know that he was allergic, but more than once, a bee stung me and it hurt me a lot.
So I can't control my brain. It says to me: be alert, Clàudia, a be: give away! And I notice him, then I start screaming and running. It's funny to see me when a be and I are in the same space.

0 comments: