1.01.2009

2OO9.

Happy New Year!

Yesterday I went to have dinner at Julia’s house. Every New Year I had dinner at Laura’s house but this year we decided to have dinner together. In the morning we went to buy to the supermarket and we chose all we wanted to eat.
At 10 o’clock we were in Fortià and all our friends started to arrive. We had dinner in the kitchen; the food was really good: we ate chicken. At a quarter to 12, we were a little bit nervous to start a new year. We were watching TV3. I couldn’t eat all my 12 grapes, it was impossible!
Then we went to celebrate it to St Pere. There were problems with cars to go there, but finally we all could go. It was fantastic! We were dancing all night. Finally, at half past 5 we went home. I have slept to Laura’s house and we were very tired. We really like New Year’s parties.

1 comments:

Cèlia Garcia Moreno said...

Hi Clàudiaaaaaaa!
Very funny photo :)
You're right, the party was fantastic! I had hard work with my parents to go there but it was all worthwhile.
I hope this year will be equal or nicer than the last year and I hope to share this year with you again.
See U on Monday ^^

Kisses my darling!