2.26.2009

Carnival in SHS.

This weekend Laura and I, we went to Sant Hilari Sacalm to Alba’s house.
On Friday there was the Carnival party in Roses, but we didn’t go because we would go to SHS on Saturday and we wouldn’t come back until Sunday. We preferred going to SHS because there was such a long time we didn’t see our friends.
In the morning, we went to see the football match here in Castelló: Esplais versus SHS. There
were playing friends of us in the two teams, but we wanted Esplais to win. They finally win: 3 – 1.
After have lunch, we went to SHS. When we arrived here we met a group of friends and went to a bar until 7 o’clock. We must be in Oasis’ house at half past 9. We had dinner there; we ate a sandwich and to start the night we drank some tequila “xupitos” and we finally went to a bar: El Líquid. There we met the whole town and a very good friend of mine, invited me to another tequila “xupito”. Laura and I, we went to El Groc, another bar, with my friend Guillem and Jofre, who was driving the car. We stayed there until 2 o’clock and we went to Villaret, a disco in SHS, by car. That time we were 7 people in it!
I danced the whole night with everyone and we left at 7 o’clock. We were really tired but the night (or morning, I don’t know) didn’t finalise there: we were hungry. So we went to Can Solà, a cake shop and we bought a chocolate croissant. It was very cold so Toni, another friend, let me a jacket and his trousers, because he lives there, and we stayed in the street until 8 o’clock.
Finally we went to sleep.
On Sunday my mother came to SHS. She said to me that she didn’t want to know the time I had go to sleep at. We were really tired but it has been the best Carnival in my life!


1 comments:

Júlia said...

I'm sure everything was perfect is sant hilari with Alba, 'cause it's impossible not to have fun with her, she's wuite crazy!lool
but this weekend is going to be better, tomorroooow!
see you honey:)