3.04.2009

Carnival in Castello.

This weekend has been the Carnival in Castelló. We really waited for it because it’s a fantastic party!
On Friday we went to have dinner at Celia’s house. We had pizzas and we went to the parade. As every year, we were late, but the parade hasn’t started yet. I passed the night dancing and having fun, but I didn’t get on the float. Julia didn’t come because she had a familiar dinner, but she arrived at time to the Saloon, a bar in Empuriabrava. We stayed there until 4 o’clock, when my uncle brought
us to sleep.

On Saturday afternoon, Laura and I, we went to order some sandwiches and to buy the drinks. At 9 o’clock we were all having dinner at Laura’s house. When we arrived at the parade it hasn’t started yet. Every year I love the parade in Castelló; it’s really amazing! I got on the float with Julia with who I danced the most, Pere, Andreu and Nuri as well.
Then, the party finalised into the marquee. There played Hotel Cochambre until 5 o’clock. We passed the night there and we didn’t stop dancing. I was really tired when I get into bed and my feet hurt me a lot!
On Sunday morning, we had to go to the parade in Empuriabrava but we didn’t because it was raining. I was really tired so I sleep for more time. Until yesterday I’ve been hearing a whistle in my ears but I’m recuperated now, waiting for the next party night!

1 comments:

jake said...

if I leave more comments on carnaval im gonna die ahah

it was the best of all right??
it always is haha!!

see you monday claudia

take care!