2.20.2009

Risto Mejide.

I started watching Operación Triunfo when it appeared on the TV. The first year I didn’t like Bisbal or Rosa; although, she won. Then I stopped watching it because it was the same that the first version. Two years ago I watched it again. The panel of judges was constituted for 3 members, as every year, but that time there was a new member: Risto Mejide.
All people were angry with him because he’s so moody, impolite and unfriendly, and he talked to the competitors with a lot of irony and he laugh at them. By the time he’s in OT, he has only liked a competitor: Virginia. She’s really pretty and I suppose it’s because of that, like everybody says. Yes, she signs very well but there were other competitors that singed really well too and he never congratulated them.
However I agree with all he said in the programme. Instead of congratulate everyone for their excellent job, he always tried to make get angry all the competitors so, in that way, they tried to improve their voice every week. I must say that I sometimes though that he could say something in a different way because he has like a gift to hurt people sentiments.

Risto Mejide always wore sunglasses, a leather jacket and jeans. He has short and black hair (first of all he has long hair and he was very ugly). People say that he has an eye bigger than the other: it’s for that reason that he wears sunglasses.
I know he’s too big for me, but I think he’s very handsome and attractive. I like that kind of boys or men who love themselves a lot and want to be different than the other guys. I like that kind of guys that are a bit of a show-off.
An example I’ll always remember is a phrase he said to Sandra. I remember it because I didn’t like her and I laughed very much when Risto said it. I must say it in Spanish because it’s not funny if I translate it into English.
-Sandra, tú no cantas en inglés, tú cantas con las ingles.


2 comments:

Laura Carrera said...

I don't like this type of programs, I get boring when I see it for a little time.
I know, you lovee it!¬¬
a big kiss my tonntii:)
(L)
see you tomorrow.

Lau!* said...

OH! Risto!


I like him but I don’t like him, he always tells the truth but often is ridiculous and insults the singers. But when I watched OT, I always waited for the opinion of Risto. Do you know when OT starts or the castings?

See you tomorrow with the famous ruler! Jajaj kisses!