3.20.2009

Swarovski.

When I was little and I lived in Roses, I find out a little collection of Swarovski in the living room; there was a swan and two little chicks. I always played very carefully with them, because I knew they were really valorous. I always sort out them in a different order than the last day, but it didn’t matter because remember their position was like a game for me.
I grew up and
my fascination for Swarovski was increasing too. As my parents saw that I really like those figurines, so they decided to agree with my hobby. I wanted to have my own Swarovski collection but it was really expensive, so we started buying the little ones. I was not old enough to buy the most exciting figurines; that’s why I didn’t have many “Swarovskies”.
I always asked for a figurine for Christmas or my birthday and my parents bought me the one they liked the most and which prize was understandable.

Last summer I went to Austria. The Swarovski museum is in Insbrug, a very beautiful city there, and it was necessary to don’t leave behind to visit it. It was fantastic, lots of figurines made of Swarovski crystal and diamonds... I enjoyed it a lot and I think my mum as well. I couldn’t leave the museum without buying a figurine! I bought a cat and an Austrian bear. If I could, I would buy all the figurines there!

I have little figurines. Well, last Christmas my mother bought me a Bambi that it’s bigger than the other ones and it’s very beautiful; it has a butterfly on its bottom. In total, I have 23 figurines and most of them are animals. I have a really nice classic dancer who’s getting tied up her ballet shoes. I also love a snowman family with the mummy, daddy and their guy; they are really funny.
I look forward to become a Swarovski VIP member some day because, for example, in Austria I could enter in a hall where there were more figurines like a spectacular Mickey Mouse made, as well, of Swarovski crystal.
If it’s possible, I just want to increase my collection. I’d like to have a big figurine (only one if it’s necessary) but to get it I first need to save some or a lot of money.

2 comments:

Laura Carrera said...

Oh Clàudia!
Now I understand when you said me that you want a crystal figurine for your birthday, they are so beautitful!
see you hooney:)

Gemma said...

In fact you need a huge amount of money, Clàudia. I'm a big fan of them, as well and I know they're so expensive... but for me they're worth it. I've got lots and I love them all.
I'm also very fond of Lladró, don't you just love them?