5.11.2009

My bedroom.

My bedroom is the room in my house that I like the most. Where I lived in Roses it was the typical child room: the bed, a little table and some toys left lying around.

Since I moved to Castelló, my bedroom has been painted in bright purple. There has always been a built-in wardrobe made of wood and glass. It has a window and a little balcony.

At first it was a single bed made of wood too, near from the wall, and it had some drawers underneath it. On the headboard there were some shelves with many things on it, like music boxes, jewel cases, a lamp... and the alarm clock! Under it, I put the bedside table with many books on it and some underwear clothes. In front of it, on the other wall, there were more shelves with the TV, the hi-fi system and all my CDs. Next from my multimedia section, there was my table with my school books and a big lamp on it. I always did my homework there. The part behind of the door was covered with lots of poster from my favourite pop stars, like Busted, ECDL... or some good-looking actors like Johnny Deep or Hug Grant.

I loved my bedroom. It was very original and funny, very warm. But I started to grow up, becoming more mature and sensible, and I needed more space to study because, for example, the table was too little.

This summer I've changed my room. It’s purple as well, and it has the window and the wardrobe, but I’ve changed its furniture. Now, I’ve put 2 shelves with some books and jewels on it where firstly the table and the multimedia section have been. I can have a look at me in the mirror, because I’ve include one next to the shelves. And also next to the mirror there are four drawers with my underwear clothes or my belts. In front of all these structure there’s the bed. It’s a “tatami” double bed in the middle of the room with the headboard at the wall. All the furniture is made of white wood: the bed, all the shelves, two of the drawers and the night table I have next to the tatami. However, the headboard is made of black glass, as the two remainder drawers. I love this white and black combination! I can order the fours drawers as I prefer. Oh, I almost forgive it! I have a huge black and white picture from Manhattan and two caricatures of me: one's from Empuriabrava and the other's from Roma.

4 comments:

Laura* said...

I like a lot your bedroom too =) and I like the first photo, is really fun!jajaja

Júlia said...

I do like your New York picture. I know we will be there one day, I promise you!hahah
see you tomorrow?hope so!
xox

jake said...

nice bedroom!!! ilol have to see it one day..

Of course ill invite you to my new house, party party party!!

Pau Ubric said...

Uoooh!!
The Claudia's bedroom
jojojoj
I like your bedroom ClaU
it's fantastic, so Jake, you can make the party here!
:P