9.21.2009

Tyson Gay vs Usain Bolt's.

Tyson Gay equals Usain Bolt's old world record with second fastest 100m.


I’m not really interested in athletics, but this year I’ve been keeping an eye to a special athlete: Usain Bolt.

In my opinion he’s a great athlete and someone exceptional, because he has beaten incredible records impossible to reach till he did it. I think break a record it’s not as easy as it seems to be, because behind it there’s all the effort and lots of hours of practising... and I don’t think that everybody could stand all this pressure.
People like him, in other words, people who achieve all their aims, makes me feel like more optimist because they make me think that I also can obtain what I want if I dedicate some effort and I work hard to get it. 

The Guardian, September 20.

0 comments: