10.31.2009

Bai Ling stays sexy without plastic surgery.


   At her 43, the actress Bai Ling stays without plastic surgery. She looks pretty and sexy, but an expert surgeon says it’s because she is only beautiful. The actress thinks she will never have plastic surgery, because if she does, she will lose herself. 

   In my opinion we’re too obsessed about looking like a prototype “someone” shows us trough the TV, magazines, advertisings... Do you think plastic surgery is such important as some people considers?

   We should not to care about all this sham, because the only thing surgeons are interest in, is, as everyone in this life, making money. I’m not saying we should let ourselves go, but in spite of doing a plastic surgery we might control our diet, go to the gym or practice some kind of sport.  


   Furthermore, I think people aren’t aware of how dangerous plastic surgery can be. Maybe, if it’s a no important intervention, risks aren’t very present, but they are there and plastic surgery can turn into health hazards. 


Make me heal,  October 26.





2 comments:

laurapenkert said...

Hi Clàudia,

I agree with you that plastic surgery shouldn't be as present and important to so many people than it actually is.
Changing your diet or practising sports may be really good alternatives to avoid plastic surgery and the related risks.
I think it's irresponsible from people trying to convince others to get plastic surgery just because of money, but even TV and magazines insinuate the importance of a perfect body.
I hope I'll never fall in the temptation of having plastic surgery, and that people become more conscious about its danger

Júlia said...

I do think so Clàudia, they're all interested just in making money. However, that's what most people is interested in.
see you my sweetheart!:)
xoxo