10.14.2009

Mother transfers cancer to her unborn daughter.

It’s the first case where a mother transfers leukaemia to her unborn daughter while she’s in her mother’s womb. Scientists have given an explanation to that fact: cancerous white blood cells passed through the mother to the foetus and get settled in the blood system of the baby.

Unfortunately, I’ve lived a cancerous disease in my family and I don’t wish it to anyone. It’s a tough, hard, sad an unpleasant situation where we ought to be courageous and as optimist as we can. When someone said me I had to amuse myself and that we would be able to overcome that cursed illness, I thought they we’re just fool and silly. They didn’t know how much I was suffering.
I think people should be more conscious about it, because it’s a very dangerous illness and it’s very shocking if you suffer it; for example, only the chemotherapy treatment it’s really hard and leaves you really exhausted, with no strength and you’re just vomiting all the day long. Believe me, it’s exceedingly a disgusting experience and I assure you it has been the most dreadful period in my life.
It had been better if my father have had an answer to his big health trouble; however, in my opinion, scientists will be able to cure this disease and it won’t be as serious as now it is. 


The independent, October 13.

0 comments: