11.27.2009

Twilight.


Twilight is a nice story between to adolescents who belong to different worlds. It shows the strength of real love in a different and emotional way.

Bella Swan and Edward Cullen are completely different. At first they don’t connect very well, but gradually they both start feeling something for the other. However, their love is so strong that nothing and it seems that anyone can separate them. But things aren’t as easy in love, and it’s worse if your lover is a vampire!

What I liked most of this film was the plot. I’m not a romantic person, but I’m really imaginative and I like surreal stories. I also liked the characters; the Cullen’s are very well customized and their white make up makes you think their bodies are really rigid and cold, they seem true vampires. I like Bella as well: she’s a timid and clumsy girl but she knows what she wants, and she only wants to be with Edward till the end of time. What’s more, the entire movie has a pale colour that helps to create the right atmosphere.

On the other side I didn’t like the excess of effects, but they are always present in a fantastic film. Even so, I was fascinated every time that some character realized an impossible thing to do for humans.

To sum up, I would say that Twilight is a love movie that shows us an idea of a fantastic world, however, untrue. I think it wants us to realize that if we love someone, even if he’s different than us, with love and patience we can get his love. In my opinion, Twilight should have 3***: just brilliant!
I recommend everyone to take popcorns, a blanket, and a sofa with good company and watch this movie. Moreover, you can already enjoy the second film now, New moon.

0 comments: